04 September 2015
– rolled our internationally in 567 windows in 222 stores across 50 countries
– designed, produced and installed the top 5 London stores
– produced hand made moulds for the oversized buttons and needles
– produced a resin version for the oversized needles as well as a vac formed alternative
– shipped globally
– feature a hand made Rose Flower for flagship Lingerie windows inspired by the new lingerie collection
With fashion retailers launching their Autumn window displays all over London we’re proud to present our new display collaboration alongside Marks and Spencer.
The Autumn scheme was rolled out across their top 5 London based flagship stores – Westfield White City, Pantheon, Marble Arch, Edgware Road and High Street Kensington. The scheme is inspired by their AW15 collection and focuses on the craftsmanship and quality behind their garments.
We’ve clad each window with bespoke felt wrapped panels covering the floors, walls and baffles ensuring a seamless look and feel. For the display we’ve also produced a set of oversized props with a focus on tailoring such as 1300mm long resin needles and 6 types of hanging buttons. Each prop has been produced from a hand made mould and then electroplated to achieve a mirror gold finish.
If you happen to pop by Edgware Road store, you will notice one of a small set of hand made large Rose Flowers we’ve produced specifically for their Lingerie windows. These have been inspired by the new lingerie line – their softest luxury lingerie ever, now with extraordinary comfort stitched in.